Hero Arts: Happy Holidays


Hi Stampers!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from our family to yours. I know that I have been slacking in blogging lately and videos. Being swamped at work and in front of a computer ALL day long, I had no desire to turn on my computer at home and blog or edit videos.
I have been as well working on catalog samples, Creativation prep etc, so I have not much to show you, but stay tuned. Lot of good things are coming soon.

This past week has been extremely stressful with Christmas and work (though I supposed to be on vacation). But we all survived.

Today I have a simple card to share (before it's too late and Christmas is over). I used the Color Layering Wreath and the coordinating dies, along with the Christmas Poster background stamp to create this simple card.

All supplies are linked below! Merry Christmas all and I am hoping to blog more often soon!




Comments

~amy~ said…
gorgeous, love the contrast in colors.