Celebrate Pouch with A Muse

Hi stampers, 
I am back again today, but this time with some A Muse goodness. A little pouch using the larger pennant die. 
To create the pouch I cut two of the larger pennants from Melon card stock. Next I stamped the Redwood background using Versamark ink and embossed with Clear Embossing powder. 
When this was done, I scored each pennant at 1/2" on both sides and on the top (non rounded side) which became the bottom of the pouch. Next I used 1/8" supper sticky double sided red tape to adhere both pennants to create the pouch. 
I stamped the sentiment and flowers on Sugar card stock and die cut/cut them. Arranged them on my pouch, adhered and added some clear sequins. And you are done ;) 





Comments

Purple Princess said…
Such a bright summery card!!
Billie A said…
Sweet love the bright colors