Impression Obsession: Coffee, tea or me?

Hi stampers! 
It's time for another Impression Obsession challenge. The challenge this time is : Coffee, tea or me? If you know at least little bit about me, you know I LOVE coffee! And OMG I just love the sentiment from IO stamps! "Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee", it gives me excuse to drink more coffee. HAHAH. 
I used the take out coffee die set and cut the elements for the coffee cup and colored them with the Zig Clean color real brush markers. I made the background using the watercolor smoosh technique and it reminded me of The Color Run (if you are a runner you know what I am talking about, or if you have any knowledge of running races)  



Now head off to the DT to see their amazing creations




Comments

~amy~ said…
love love love
yoorah said…
Loving this card!
TLady said…
This is BEAUTIFUL with all of the color! Our daughter would LOOOOVE this, as she LOVES COFFEE & RUNNING TOO! LOL You REALLY DID A FABULOUS JOB on this!!! ;)LOOOVE the little coffee die & the sentiment also!
Migdalia said…
Very pretty! love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M


A.Rose said…
That background is wonderful. Such a great use of the die.
SmilynStef said…
Love those vibrant hues