Tidings of Comfort and Joy meets MISTI

Hi stampers! 
I have been crazy busy at work and at home, so I haven't had chance to post much lately. I have had this card uploaded for a while, but never got around doing the write up, so finally I am doing it now and it's midnight, and I had long day at work, and then ran 8 km. So I am tired and my brain is moosh, more so because my 19 month old decided that he likes to scream in the middle of the night for the last few weeks, and as well play. So he's terrorizing all of us.
Anyway I made this card for a swap and everything went smoothly because I used my magic tool called MISTI. Trust me, my  life has forever changed with the MISTI and especially now that the wrists of my both arms are bugging me. I haven't touched a block in forever. Well long story short I went with simple design and a lot of die cutting. I stamped my sentiment couple times with Versamark ink so it made good impression and then embossed with white embossing powder, and thanks to the MISTI I was able to stamp exactly at the same spot each and every time, so it was perfect. 
Scroll down for the list of supplies. 




Comments