I think you're amazing - CAS-ual Fridays Challenge

Hi Stampers!
Happy Friday! This is post number 2 for today, so scroll down for the 1st one ;) I know I have been quiet for a week or so, and it's not like I haven't been creating. I do have a video for you that I will post tomorrow. But life happened, I can't get into details at the moment, but it has caused anxiety to what I post on my personal blog. So, I didn't post anything. But things are getting better :)

Now, lets get into the fun stuff. It's Friday, and it's time for another CAS-ual Friday's Challenge and this week ( actually the next two weeks) the Challenge is Gift Tags. So, I used the Bubble Box Fri-dies to create my tag, I used 2 of them and attached them together with some thread.
I used one of my favorite sets for it called Mon Ami. I stamped with Hero Arts Intense black and colored the images using my Chameleon pens, and used the color overlay technique. First I colored with Mellow Yellow pen, then on top I colored with Peony Pink. After I had my base for the tag, I added some Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle and added the sentiment, that I previously stamped on vellum and embossed with white embossing powder.
I hope you are inspired to create something today and play along with the challenge.







Comments

Sue Smith said…
Ilina, what a beautiful tag. I love the Chameleon pens and your work is fantastic with them :)
Sue Smith said…
This comment has been removed by the author.