DIY San Francisco tile coasters

Hi Stampers!
I have a little different post for you today, I mean still crafty, but it's not a card. I was working on a project the other day and had these tiles sitting on my desk when I realized that the new destination wood mount stamps from Hero Arts are perfect for making tile coasters, so I got to work. They are quick and easy to make. Now I need to go buy more tiles and more destination stamps as I am addicted. 
First I washed the tiles to remove the dust and completely dried them first with paper towels than with my heat tool. Next I stamped the images using Versafine ink (black) and then embossed one of them with clear embossing powder and the other one with gold. If you want more subtle images go with the gold, if you want bold, go with the clear (i.e. black) 







Comments