Skipping Stones Design tip/technique hop

Hi Stampers and Happy Saturday, 
Today is the day for the Skipping Stones designs monthly hop and tip/technique share. I am using the Birthday purses stamp set for my card. When I create cards I like the images I stamp to have nice and crisp and when coloring with alcohol based markers (like the Chameleon Pens) that is not possible. But it's possible with the MISTI (Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented), and yet, it is. So I put together a video showing you how you can get nice intense black outline on your image when coloring with alcohol based barkers and using Versafine Onix Black ink. 
Besides the card and supplies I made video how I put my card together. 


Please visit the other DT members blogs and leave some love for them :) 

Comments

D.Ann C said…
Cool shine on your sweet card!
Karen C said…
This is fantastic! Love it! Thanks for sharing! Great end to the hop!! :)

Hugs,
Karen C
María Pilar said…
Beautiful card! Thanks for the video tutorial.
Unknown said…
I like you Style....very fun card. Thanks for the video.
Emma Rose said…
Lovely card, thanks for sharing the video
Janis said…
Great technique! I don't have a MISTI....yet! :) Thank you for the wonderful video. It really helped to see you in action.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Whoohooo❣ I l❤️ve my misti😀 Love your card and thanks for the vid!

Laurel
rscowtown at gmail dot com
Unknown said…
love the way you reinforced the black on the purse.....will have to use that technique with my misti!