Keep swimming

Hi stampers!
I am back today with another Hero Arts creation. I am playing along with the rest of the A2ZScrapbooking design team in this month's challenge: Embossing. I used the Color Layering Goldfish stamp set for this card. I stamped the fish first in Butter Bar ink, then I used WPlus9 Pumpkin spice ink pad to stamp the second layer using my MISTI, then I stamped the eyes using WPlus9 Coconut husk ink. At the end I stamped the 2nd layer again using my MISTI ( I didn't remove the second layer stamps, so I was able to stamp exactly at the same spot) and embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I die cut them. 
After that I took one of the Pool note card and die cut the window using Lil' Inkers Designs stitched rectangles dies and adhered Acetate sheet on the back. I positioned the algae and bubbles in my MISTI and stamped then using Lime Green ink from Hero Arts and Green Leaf ink from Simon Says Stamp. AT the end I stamped the sentiment using Onix Black Versagine Ink. At the end I adhered gold fish on the front of the card.

Head onto the A2Zscrapbooking blog to see all samples and enter the challenge 
To purchase Hero Arts goodies head into the A2Z Scrapbooking store and use the code "Ilina15" to get 15% off orders over $26






Comments

Chark said…
really love this card!