Playing with blendabilities

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS
Hi all! 
I didn't post yesterday, so I am posting two cards today.
Yesterday was kinda hectic, it was my baby's 1st birthday, though we didn't have the party yesterday, it was still crazy day. As well my mom is in town to help me prepare for Milena's birthday party, so I was busy spending time with her, too.
Now, onto the cards. Both cards are colored with the new blendabilities markers. I love them. The first card uses 3 stamp sets: Dictionary, Blended Bloom and Forever Florals. And the second one is hybrid. I printed the flower from the FOrever & Always MDS kit and colored it with my blendabilities, then cut out and adhered to my card. For the sentiment I used Hi There stamp set. 

Note: Today is last chance to register for the Kinda Eclectic class by mail. I have extended the registration as some people missed the deadline. I will be placing the supplies order tomorrow and ship the kits on Saturday.
details HERE






Comments

Verna said…
This comment has been removed by the author.