Oh SNAP

                                                         TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS


Hi all,

I posted this morning the videos for the last part of my Color My World class. If you are registered for the class you can access the class through the link below:
The last part was watercoloring. And the Snapshot image was  one of the images I demonstrated. So, I just cut it our and made a simple card using it. I used Whisper White card stock as my card base. I chopped 1" from the bottom of the front and adhered some Sweet Taffy dsp on the back, so I have 1" dsp showing on the front. Then using the Project Life journaling pen I did some faux stitching. I stamped the sentiment " Oh snap" from Hip Notes stamp set and then with dimensionals I adhered the image. And finally I finished the card with some Melon Mambo cotton ribbon. I LOVE this ribbon!

note: the class videos and website will be available for the next year, or even more. 





Comments