Creation Station Blog Hop - Forever & Always

Hi everyone and welcome to another Creation Station Blog Hop. This week one of the things we are focusing on is Wedding. Since I didn't have any wedding sets ,I used MDS downloads :Forever & Always and Cheers to Love. I printed the sentiment on Very vanilla card stock and trimmed it to 4" x 4 1/4". As well I printed the flower and leaves and colored with Blendabilities, then I cut them out using my paper snips. 
Before I adhered the flower and leaves with dimensionals, I diecut some burlap ribbon using the large scallop edgelit and trimmed to 4" and adhered it to my panel. Then I stapled some Rich Razzleberry cotton ribbon and on top tied some Linen Thread. After that I adhered the flowers and leaves using dimensionals. Then I adhered the whole panel on my Rich Razzleberry card base using dimensionals. 

Pretty simple card but I do love how it turned out. 





If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start the hop from the very beginning, click on the back button to go to Jen's blog, you wouldn't want to miss her creations.



And if you want to continue the blog hop from here, the next stop is Kathy. She has some cool creations for you



Comments

Unknown said…
OMGoodness - this is a Beautiful card - so incredibly stunning! Do you have an inkjet printer or a laser? I may have to try coloring my printed flowers...I didn't try, just figured the ink would bleed.
kkstamper said…
Gorgeous work--as usual! I love the colored flower. Like Jen said--I'm going to have to try printing MDS images and coloring them with Blendabilities. What a super idea!!