Color my world class samples - New Catalog Sneak Peek

                                                   TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all,
I was going to say Happy Wednesday, but I realized it's already Thursday...yay! 
As I promised yesterday I today I am sharing the samples from Color My World class, and yes I am still working on the instruction sheets.  I promise they are coming! 

For the samples I used again the new sneak peek stamps, ribbon and in-colors. For the first card I used my Prismacolor Pencils to color the image . The image is from the sneak peek hostess set Bloom with hope. I stamped the background with the Dictionary background stamp and used the new in colors: Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow. 

For the second card I used my  Caran D'ache Luminance Pencils   and used Blended Bloom stamp from the new catalog sneak peek, as well Something to Say for the sentiment. Along the sneak peek stamps I used the new In Color Hello Honey card stock and ribbon. I just love the new in color ribbons, they are so pliable and easy to work with.





Comments