Hardwood vases


I believe you are wondering what in the world am I talking, Hardwood Vases?!? 
Well...lol...I just  made it up, I used two stamps for my card: Hardwood and Vivid Vases, so decided to merge the two names and came up with Hardwood vases.
Besides those two stamp sets I used Thanks a lots set for the sentiment. 

I stamped the image on water color paper and colored it. I omitted the sentiment. After that I cut the image using Apothecary framelits and chopped off the right edge. 
I cut a panel out of crumb cake card stock and stamped the hardwood background using Crumb Cake ink.Then stamped the sentiment using Basic Black ink on the bottom left corner and  I tied some chevron naturals ribbon and linen thread and then adhered my image.

At the end I adhered the whole panel onto Crumb Cake card base.

On a side note: I will post bunch of non SU! stamps for sale here later today.




Comments

loulou said…
I love that wood background stamp
harpy said…
I adore this! I'm so making it, asap! I just got both these sets, and love them. Thanks!!