Oh Whale hexagon box UStamp with Dawn and Friends project

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS and TEMPLATES - instant download :)

Hi all,

I have few news for you today. I have added some more templates to my Templates and Instructions page. As well now you can pre-order the tea pot and suitcase templates/instructions that  I posted last week. They will be available by the end of the day on Tuesday 4/16/2013. You can see all templates available HERE

Soon, I will be announcing a new online class with the catalog sneak peek items, the class will be starting in May. Next Friday I am off to Salt Lake City for the Stampin' Up! regional seminar in the SU! home office. So exciting! We'll be able to see the new catalog and sneak peek items. But I can't share anything until they are available for the rest of the demonstrators to see. So you won't hear anything until the end of April :P 

Now onto the project, I made this project for the current round of USTamp with Dawn and Friends Big Shot Round Up 2013. I used the scallop envelope die and Oh, Whale stamp set. I created the project before we knew if we were having a girl or boy. So one of the projects (I already shared last week) was girl like and this is for a baby boy. 
You can find more about USTAMP With Dawn HERE

Comments