Hero Arts : I Love You to the Mewn & Back

Hi stampers! 
Happy Saturday! Sorry for the quietness. Work has been crazy and I was working on projects I can't share yet, so you will need to wait a little longer to see those :P 
But for now I have a card using the Hero Arts Mewn and Back set. Who doesn't like space cats? 
For my card I cut a panel of 4" x 5 1/4" from snow paper. Then I die cut the circle on it and stamped the sentiment using my MISTI and Intense black ink. I stamped the images with Intense black ink pad and colored with Copics. 
On separate piece of paper (4"x4" snow paper) I applied directly Navy ink (swiped with the ink pad) leaving the bottom un-inked. Then inked the bottom using the same technique using the Grape Juice ink and kind of blended both colors. While the ink was still wet I stamped the stars with Versamark ink and dried with the heat tool. Then I stamped more stars and embossed with Sparkle embossing powder. I added some dots(stars) using white gel pen, too.
I adhered the inked piece on top of the note card, making sure it's placement was under the circle window that I made earlier. 
I adhered the white panel with the circle window using mounting tape and arranged the images I stamped, colored and cut earlier. Voila! 



Comments

Billie A said…
Funny purrrfic sentiment. Love the scene and fun image.
~amy~ said…
Love your fun card!