Crush it with IO stamps

Hi Stampers! 
Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend. This is post #1 of 2 for today. I am up on the IO blog today with these two Pineapple cards . When I first saw this layering pineapple set I knew I will love it. It's such a fun set!
For my first card I used  the MISTI to stamp the images in a row on two pieces of card stock, then trimmed the top one, matter with black card stock and adhered to the bottom one, which I already adhered to a black side folding card base. Pretty simple, right?



For my second one I did little ombre stamping using my MISTI and kept the rest simple!




Comments

Joan V said…
Awesome cards. I love pineapple! I really like that black striped paper on the second card.
Love these cards!!! Esp w/crushed sentiment! Do you know if there are any plans to make a die to match the Pineapple & leaves? Not sure who else to ask, but that would make it a no-brainer buy for me.