Impression Obsession Think Pink and a video

Hi Stampers!
It's time for another Impression Obsession challenge and this week it's Think Pink. When I think pink I think flowers! I know that Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, but from some reason I wanted to stay away from Valentine's Day cards, so I did flowery one. I was inspired by a series of cards May Park had done with stamped backgrounds, so I decided to give that technique a try and I am very pleased with the results. For the sentiment I masked the area around the circle and stamped the sentiment, then masked the sentiment and stamped my background using various shades of pink (and green). Scroll down to watch the video! 

And don't forget to head out to the rest of the DT blogs for more inspiration (you won't regret it!)

Anna Wight
Daniela





Comments

Sherri Thacker said…
I love those pink flowers. Very pretty!!
Beth Norman said…
Very nice card. Your video was very well done. How exciting to hear IO is coming out with their own ink pads.
Unknown said…
perfect card to send an uplifting hello to someone!
All of these gorgeous pink flowers look amazing! Cheerful and bright!