Thank you so very much and a video

Hi Stampers! 
I am back today, as I promised. Today is back at work day after 2 days off that I took to take a break from everything, as I said work has been crazy lately and with all 3 kids being sick the past few weeks, I just needed some time for myself, and I did almost nothing the two days I was off, though, I did create! 
I got the kids ready for daycare in the mornings and then went back to bed and slept till 10am, then went to the gym, Starbucks (of course) and then back home and created. It was relaxing! I did NO chores and didn't really cook dinner,
So today I have another card. Actually this is post #1 for today, I will have another one later today (and there will be another video, too). I was inspired for this card by Sharon Harnist, I believe, she had a card over at the CLASSroom blog by Ellen Hutson. 
I hope you enjoy this simple card and you are inspired to create something today. 






Comments