Believe - Skipping Stones Design July Challenge

Hi Stampers!

Happy Friday! And it's the last Friday of the month, which means it's time for the Skipping Stone Design challenge.
After a month break we are back and this month the challenge is Summer. You wonder why? Have you seen the weather outside?
And I can't believe that in 1 week school officially starts in our area. My oldest one will start Pre-K , she was already in private pre-K and graduated, but due to her age, she is back in Pre-K lol. We could have tested her if she could go to Kindergarten, but she's not missing the cut off date for a month or 2, but 4. For Kindergarten you need to turn 5 by August and she'll be 5 in December. Oh well, and next year my middle one will be in pre-K, she just made the cut off date because she was born in August. LOL. Anyways....back onto the challenge.

For my card I used one of the Skipping Stones Design new sets called Imagine. I stamped the bird onto watercolor paper with Versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. Then colored it with Daniel Smith watercolors. Then I trimmer it to size for my card front. Stamped the sentiment and embossed with gold embossing powder. I adhered gold glitter paper on the card base, then adhered the stamped panel using dimensionals. To finish up my card I added some sequins and beads.

Head to the Skipping Stones Design blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created for this challenge!


Comments