Two color stamping with the MISTI and Butterfly Kisses

Hi Stampers! 
I am back today with a set of cards I made with help of my MISTI. I used it to create two color images. 
When I first time saw this set from Reverse Confetti I knew I had to have it, but it was out of stock for a little while, and as soon as it got back in stock I had to grab it. I LOVE how these cards turned out, and we are always in need of thank you cards. 

I did a video (on the bottom of this post) on how I stamped my images and put together the cards. As well feel free to subscribe to my You Tube channel. I post tutorials quite often :) 






Comments

Deborah Kaye said…
Very pretty cards! Thanks for sharing!
Joan V said…
Oh my. These cards are clean and simple. I LOVE them. Thanks for the inspiration and video.
Joan V said…
Oh my. These cards are clean and simple. I LOVE them. Thanks for the inspiration and video.
Teresa Doyle said…
These are all just beautiful!