Have a Beautiful Day

Hi everyone,
I am back today with another Hero Arts flower card for the Fabulous Flowers Hero Arts challenge. 
For this card I used the awesome You're so Lovely set. This is one of the many new favorites from Hero Arts. I love this color combination, it's all springy ;) 


As well I owe you all an apology for not posting so regularly. Work has been extremely busy and after the stomach virus I have been so tired to sit in the front of the computer to edit and write. One night I was just sitting there typing up a post and I was falling asleep. The post I wrote absolutely made no sense. LOL and I noticed that when I am tired my fingers don't even want to type....I guess I am getting old. I used to pull all nighters all the time....where did those times go...no I can drink a cup of coffee and go to sleep. LoL Maybe I should drink Monster.



Comments

~amy~ said…
beautiful...love the colors and the bit of glitter!
Thanks for joining the Hero Arts Fabulous Flowers Challenge!