Reindeer shaker card

Hi stampers!
This week seems like it's flying by. It feels like yesterday it was Monday and now it's Thursday. This weekend we decided to celebrate Anna's birthday (her birthday is next Wednesday), but with all the craziness that life has brought recently we failed to plan a party. But her favorite teacher from daycare is coming over (well, my kids don't attend that daycare anymore, but do love their ms. Myra) so we are actually going to take Anna to Build-a-Bear as Myra got her a gift card for there. I think she'll have so much fun. Then we'll head home and chill. And for dinner she wanted pizza and My Little Pony cake. So, that's what we  are doing ;). We actually got her a big girl bed (twin bed) and My Little Pony bedding, so  we'll be putting that together over the weekend.
Now onto the card, and after all that rambling I will just show you a peek of the card, as my card is over on the Chameleon Pens blog. I used Reindeer Games set from Mama Elephant and my Fuse tool.  Head on over there to see the complete project, list of supplies and full instructions.


Comments