Drummer Boy

Hi Stampers!
Happy Monday! I am back today with the last batch of this year's Christmas cards. I made just 5 of these since it involved coloring and masking. I used the Wplus9 set Drummer Boy for them. I just love this set. Using post it notes I was able to create the scene and colored it using my Chameleon Pens. After that I trimmed the panel and added a strip of gold foil and gold foil vellum.  Then adhered the whole panel onto White Card base.
I have some good news to share, a little early Christmas gift for our family. My husband just got a job offer, so his 2 months of unemployment are going to end very very soon. Very exciting..


Comments

pinkelstar.com said…
Wow! This card is the most unusual Christmas card I have ever seen:) However, it is so cute!
Elisha said…
Adorable card!! Congratulations to your husband - whew!
I haven't been keeping up well over the holidays :-) Hooray for Sean! Congrats!