Seasonally Scattered Merry

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all! 
Happy Wednesday! 

Sorry I disappeared. I was on Jury duty the past couple days and had no time to post anything, as well the supplies for the Holiday Home class arrived finally on Monday, so I was busy cutting card stock and ribbon. 

Today I have another Convention sample to share with you. I used the Holiday set Seasonally Scattered and stamped in Pool Party on shimmery white card stock. And then layered it on Pool party card base that I had applied dazzling diamonds on the edges using sticky strip. I used dimensionals for this. I think it came our pretty nice, even though is pretty simple.



Comments

scrappychica said…
This card is beyond stunning! I think its because it has a very simple but modern with a classy wow factor to it. The lighting isn't bringing out the wow of the dazzling diamonds but I know its there. I love the colors, the scallops and even the dots along the scallop edges. I was curious to know if you inked the edges of the white top layer of the card?
very pretty indeed, thank you for sharing!!