Baby Boy

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Happy Friday! 
It's day for a party. Well at least at work ;) We have tailgate party starting at 11.30am after our regular all employee meeting.  And then the weekend can start. 

Today I have a very simple card to share with you, but with a big meaning (I suppose). I forgot that I haven't mentioned it on the blog, but we are EXPECTING baby #3 in early February, and it's a boy! 

So I used the Lullaby dsp and Celebrate Baby set to create this card. To add extra interest I used some Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen  and used it on the stars and some parts of the dsp, look at the close up pictures for details ;) It just adds little bit of shimmer to the card and I love the effect. 
I used the Hexagon punch to make the ends of the strips of dsp.




Comments