Flower Fair

                                                         TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all and Happy Wedensday!

For today I have two cards for you. First up is a card I made using Flower Fair stamp set. This is multi-step set which is photopolymer. I had to have it right away. I just LOVE it. I used masking to create simple card. The centers of the flowers are embossed using Crushed curry embossing powder. And then I used some Pool Party cotton ribbon. 



 The second card is really simple. There is no stamping. I used the Ampersand embossing folder to create the & sign and then little letters thinlits to cut out YOU and ME . Added some sequins and some thick twine to finish it. It looks much better in person, though.




Comments

Caroline said…
Love the first card!! Tell me, what colour inks did you use for this two step process?