Bloom for you and Blendabilities class by mail

                                                      TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Welcome back to my blog! 
Today I have another project to share that I made at the Catalog Launch party couple weeks ago. 
I still can't find the card I made few weeks ago and wanted to share, I have probably deleted it from the SD card (yikes) but I have couple shots of it on my phone, so I may post those.

I have had a creative block this week. I am still tired from our vacation. Going on vacation with two little ones ( 2.5 yr and 10 month old) is not really relaxing. But they did have fun, so makes it all worth it. 

However I did make bunch of cards this week, but those are for the display boards at Convention. I am doing two sets of projects for two different types of display boards. The first set is already at Stampin' Up! so I am glad to have that done, now I am working on the second set that I need to take with me to Convention and set up the board myself. 

Now, about the bag....It's pretty simple! But I do LOVE how it turned out! I used the Bloom for You stamp set (actually this is a single wood mount stamp) and the coordinating punch along with some Gold Soiree dsp that I cut using the Apothecary Accents framelits. As well I used the new masks and did the polka dots using our stampin' sponges and Crumb Cake ink. You can even make coordinating card to go with the bag for a Birthday gift or any other kind of gift.

Ok, now onto the Blendabilities class. Several of the sets of Blendabilities will finally be available for customers to purchase on July 1st. So I decided to offer a class by mail. 

What's included in the class price? Here's the list:

1. 2 sets of Blendabilities (Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive)
2. Pre-cut supplies to make 4 cards (we'll be using 3 different stamp sets, but if you don't have them no worries, you can substitute.The sets are Blended Bloom, Sweetbriar rose and Forever Florals)
3. PDF with the supplies you need to finish your cards, close up pictures
4. Link to videos on how to make the cards.

This cards won't be featured on my blog and the videos will show you how to make them from beginning to end, not just the coloring part. 
Other supplies you will need is: Memento ink, color lifter, adhesive.

If you want to order additional supplies I can add those to your class fee and they will arrive with the rest of your class materials.

The price of the class is $38, which includes the two sets of blendabilities, tax, shipping, materials to make 4 cards and class fee. 

You can register by June 30th and I will be placing the Orders on July 1st, once Blendabilities become available for order, and you should be getting all your supplies by July 15th, including the PDFs and the videos.

To register click HERE
  • make sure to include your shipping address to your email.
  • If you want different colors of the Blendabilities let me know (The colors available will be: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, COastal Cabana plus the skin tones which are larger package (6 instead of 3))
  • Let me know if you want additional supplies.


You can make payment by paypal or credit card (you don't need to have paypal account to pay the invoice)




Comments