Project Life meets Traditional Scrapbooking

                                                   TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS



Happy Monday! 
Today I am at home, I got this terrible head cold that is making me miserable. Hopefully it'll go away soon and tomorrow I will be back to work. As well I wasn't able to do the video for the Color My World class, I am hoping I will feel better and post it tonight.
In meantime I am leaving you with a scrapbook page I created using one of my daughter's pictures. Before I left for Texas I took her out to Starbucks for cake pop and chocolate milk at my lunch break. We had some fun and I was able to snap some fun pictures of her. I just had to make a page using this one. I used couple of the cards from the Project Life kit and the stamp set. Besides that I used Gorgeous Grunge and Dictionary sets. The Dictionary set is used on the butterflies. As well I added some sequins from the Gold Sequin trim. I think I really like how it came out! 




Comments