Bloom with Hope

                                                       TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all,

It's been another looong work day here in TX. I am finally back in my hotel room and trying to get stuff ready for tomorrow and write this post.
This is another card from my first lesson from Color my world online class which was on Blendabilities. The pictures are not the best, but they are best I can do in the hotel room and no photoshop elements.I made the background using the Blendabilities and then stamped one of the flowers from Bloom with Hope set.

As soon as  I get home, I will post the instruction and supplies sheets.

To shop for Stampin' Up! supplies click --> HERE
Purchase my cards on Etsy... HERE
Color my World online class-registration is in progress. More details HERE (The class is $20 and starts May 3rd)



Comments