Display Stamper Sumbissions

Hi all,

I don't have a new project today, but I am sharing some picks from my projects from before for the Display Stamper "contest" for Convention. So here's are my picks of my work (3 cards. 2 3-D items and one scrapbook page). I have been lately into watercoloring, so tried hard to select varieties of cards and not all of them to be watercolored. As well the 3-d frame is a hybrid project :) I used MDS to print all the accents.

It's really hard to chose only 3 cards, there are so many that I like that I have made in the past (and there are as well so many that I didn't really like) as well as 3-D items. Oh well...I'll do my best to represent my style.

*Click on pictures for larger view"



















Comments

Jennifer M said…
Your projects are beautiful as are all your creations.
Twila said…
Congrats on being chosen for display stamper! Wohoo! SUper excited for you. Love your work! (but you already know that.) See you at convention!
Claire Lawrence said…
these are all so gorgeous. I particularly love the scrapbook page and how you stapled that ribbon on there! so creative, and so is the partial framelit on the vivid vase card. way to think outside the box:0) awesome displays!