People Like You


Happy Sunday everyone!
I hope you had fun hopping yesterday and you entered to win some goodies. 
If you haven't see the post below this one :) 

For today I have another watercolored card. I used simple layout as the image is large and covers pretty much the whole card front. I stamped the image on watercolor paper twice, the 2nd time I just punched the sentiment using the decorative label punch and colored the frame using chocolate chip marker and blender pen. 
I colored the flower using : Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Always Artichoke, Old Olive and Chocolate chip markers and blender pen. Then cut the panel using the Mama Elephant die I used on couple cards ago. It makes perfect panel layer. I hope Stampin' Up! comes with similar dies. Then the scalloped layer is Calypso Coral, and the base is Early Espresso.
I used dimensionals to adhere the sentiment for extra pop. As well the watercolored panel is adhered using dimensionals. 

And I used NO embellishments. I think the watercoloring adds so much to the card that embellishments are not even needed. 


Comments